The Sunflower Experience
at Thatcher Farms
Experience the Sunflower Trails at Thatcher Farms
Take a sunshin-ey drive to the countryside and soak in the Sunflower Trails at Thatcher Farms.
Enjoy the countryside and 3 beautiful acres with over 150 000 blooming sunflowers this August!!
Pricing & Details
- Fields are CLOSED
- Admission is $10 per person online and $12 at the door plus hst
- Admission for 2 years old and under is free.
- Admission includes access to our sunflower trails and You-cut sunflower field
When visiting the sunflower trail please park in our summer lot, drive past the farm market and a sharp left into our field summer parking lot. Market customers only please park by the market lot.
Picnics in the sunflowers
Pre-order your picnic lunch to enjoy fieldside, beside the sunflowers at Thatcher Farms. Picnics will be offered between 10:30am-4pm. Rain or shine, Tuesday-Saturday. Please, no outside food or picnics. Harvest tables are for pre-purchased picnics only.
Please note that pre-ordered picnics are made rain or shine.
- Sunflower petal lemonade $4.25 +hst
- Sandwiches: fresh deli meat (choice of turkey or ham), garlic aioli, cheddar cheese, lettuce and tomato $9.50 +hst
- Kettle chips $3.50 ea. +hst
- Sunflower cheesecake bites $3.50 ea. +hst
- Sunflower Butter tarts $14/pkg of 6
- Sunflower sugar cookie $3.50 ea. +hst
- Sunflower Crunch; a yummy snack of sesame, sunflower seeds,
cranberries and honey. $3.50/250g
- Sunflower Pie, as delicious as pecan pie but with seasonal sunflower seeds $14.99
- Farm made Sunflower Butter $4.99 (like peanut butter but made with seasonal sunflower seeds, delicious on toast!)
You-Cut Sunflower Fields
- Fill a pail: $25
- 1 extra flower stem: $3
We provide cutting shears.*
*Please leave your license in trade for shears, we will return when you return the shears)
Photo Ops & Props
Our props and photo ops include:
- The yellow double doors
- Yellow antique clawfoot bathtub
- Yellow antique chairs and table with a bouquet of flowers
- “How Tall” rulers
- Viewing bridge
- Vintage couch in the flowers
- Straw bale backdrop
Sunflower Photography Sessions at Thatcher Farms
Our beautiful 3 acre sunflower fields are the perfect space for capturing those beautiful moments on camera! The farm and fields offer the perfect natural light and the gorgeous countryside as the backdrop! Whether it be for family photos, engagement, together with friends, moms and daughters, the space is perfect for that beautiful shot!
- 1 hour time slots available and sessions are $100/hour for the photographers pass 5-6, 6-7, 7-8)
- Exclusive photographers pass for the evening 5.00-9.00pm $500/private evening
- Photographer’s Clients: general admission applies
- Assistant: general admission applies
- Bucket of sunflowers: $25
- Antique mason jar arrangement: $16
Email email@example.com for available dates and times.